OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect – This means respecting each other, great communication, valuing contributions, respecting differences and supporting one another.
Collaboration – This is all about teamwork and remembering that we are all working towards the same goal. It’s also about how we work with our clients and their other suppliers. We are one team!
Integrity – This is about being honest, reliable and trustworthy and always delivering on promises.
Innovation – This is about striving to always improve, working smarter, coming up with new ideas and having the confidence to share them. At the same time it’s about embracing change.
Excellence – This is all about striving to be the very best brand ambassador, exceeding expectations to build value and give us and our clients a real competitive advantage.
Trust – This is all about being consistent, organised and reliable. It’s also about doing what you say you are going to do and not promising what you can’t deliver.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain the very high standards of cleanliness expected within the shopping centre environment, and demonstrate a can-do attitude and be prepared to participate in all cleaning activities, as this is a working Team Leader role.
• To ensure that all team members carry out their cleaning duties in a correct and timely manner in accordance with the site cleaning specification and to ABM Key Skills standards. To ensure that all of their team members are trained to ABM Key Skills standards and be able to deliver this training, following own training.
• To carry out cleaning assignment responsibilities as designated by site management.
To be responsible and accountable for the basic training motivation, discipline, safety and welfare of team members
To liaise with the ESM/Senior Team Leader and team members on a daily basis so that a sound communication channel exists so that team goals can be achieved.
Maintenance and correct/safe usage of all equipment on site ensuring any faults are reported and resolved as a matter of priority.
Correct usage of cleaning chemicals ensuring minimal waste and sufficient stocks always maintained. To ensure that all team members adhere to COSHH.
• The maintenance of efficient and accurate cleaning records.
• To make sure that all team members are familiar with and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure welfare needs of all team members are addressed in a prompt and expedient manner.
• Maintain/foster excellent relationships with all parties on site including retailers and Highcross management team.
• To assist the ESM in ensuring that all SLA’s and KPI targets are met.
• To ensure that all cleaning stock areas are replenished at the end of each shift.
• To ensure that all machine and cleaning equipment records are up to date.
• To ensure the team complete all relevant check sheets and monitor to ensure compliance.
Check at the end of each shift ensuring that all required duties have been fulfilled and the shift’s work has been checked.
To assist the Operations Co-ordinator in completing all return-to-work documentation.
To review the team rota on a regular basis and inform the ESM/Senior Teal Leader of any potential problems and possible solutions.
To attend Team Leader meetings which may fall outside of the normal shift pattern.
To attend all training which may fall outside the normal shift pattern.
If required to assist the Senior Team Leader in any investigation process.
The post is 40hrs a week, 13.30pm – 22.00pm working 5 days from 7 including weekends and bank holidays. Pay rate is £9.29 per hour, pay review pending, with holiday entitlement of 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Excellent communication and team working skills.
Ability to work under own initiative with a proactive outlook
Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
Ability to manage a team
The role requires a hands-on approach and willingness to get involved with all aspects of the teams responsibilities
* You will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
* Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
* Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
* Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business