An exciting business based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual to join their business. We are currently seeking an experienced and professional front of house Receptionist for an excellent opportunity within a fast-paced industry. This role is an immediate start initially for 2 months and is fully officed based. Within this busy role the successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Operating the telephone system in a professional and efficient manner screening and transferring calls as well as taking messages
- Carry out a first-class meet and greet service for visitors and clients whilst managing security and acknowledging procedures
- Management of the entirety of the businesses post as well as maintenance of the in-house franking machine and monitoring of inboxes
- Co-ordination of meeting rooms including scheduling and organisation of refreshments
- Offering full administrative support on an ad hoc basis in a proactive manner
We are looking for a switched-on receptionist who possesses excellent levels of communication, IT and an ability to prioritise work-loads and is confident to operate in a stand alone role. You must possess experience within a professional services setting and be willing to work Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Matt D’Silva on 0 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.