Love Success Recruitment
Hours 08.30- 17.30 ( 100% office based – St Pauls )
Front of House Receptionist and Client Co-ordinator
Our client, a progressive finance company based in St Pauls are looking for a personable and professional receptionist for their prestigious offices. This role requires someone who presents themselves well, is personable, engaging and who can bring at least 2 years receptionist / front of house experience.
Working as part of a team of two, the role extends beyond traditional front of house duties and we would like someone who is passionate about providing a great service and who naturally enjoys meeting and greeting clients.
- Meet and greet all visitors, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right rooms and guests
- Answering the telephone in a friendly and efficient manner and taking messages as appropriate
- Maintain calendars for the booking of the meeting rooms and ensure that these rooms are kept neat and tidy at all times
- Ensure lunch orders are processed correctly
- Working closely with the PA’s and team assistants to clarify requirements when unclear
- Keeping the reception area and external and internal meeting rooms tidy at all times
- Work with the wider Facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the office and provide support where required
Please send your CV in the first instance; priority will be those who have stable front of house experience and who are available immediately.