I have several Reception bookings based in the West within a corporate Professional Services organisation that is required for a 9 month contract.
Duties will include directing visitors to a business site to relevant departments. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all of their questions.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Taking and directing calls through a switchboard
- Completing administrative tasks like filing and delivering and accepting mail
- Cleaning, organising, and maintaining the reception area – housekeeping
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors
- Ordering supplies for the rest of the office, such as stationery and perishables
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor’s badges
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately
- Interacting with other departments such as Information Technology (IT) when someone needs more technical assistance
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Putting through sales and/or assisting clients making orders
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
This role is based near Piccadilly Circus and the hours are:
7:45 to 17:00 (18:00) on a Friday. You are paid hourly.