EllisKnight International Recruitment
FULL TIME PORTER/FRONT OF HOUSE ASSISTANT
Location – Swansea Marina
£9.30 an hour
Working at a prestigious private residential development, you will be working alternating shifts covering week nights Monday to Friday. This is a standalone role answering to the building manager. You are the first point of contact for 291 residential apartments and 8 commercial unit’s onsite. You will ensure all onsite facilities are maintained in excellent working order and all shift duties are completed.
You will also:
- Front of house/reception
- Welcome all residents and guest in a kind and friendly manner.
- Respond to enquiries promptly and courteously
- Be available at published times to deal with any queries and hand out mail.
- Undertake security patrols
- Undertake CCTV monitoring
- Maintain correct and accurate records of all site checks
- Carry out Fire patrols, ensuring all internal corridors are clear of obstructions.
- Ensuring all bin stores are clean and tidy throughout the shift.
- Monitor and report repairs and replacements required
- Carry out visual inspections of mechanical equipment
- Light cleaning duties to reception and lift areas
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To have maturity and patience.
- Smart appearance (uniform will be provided)
- A friendly disposition
- Good attention to detail
- Be honest and have integrity at all times
- Be customer focused
- Good verbal communication skills
- High energy levels – this can be physically demanding role
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Highest work standards, working independently to meet performance standards without supervision.
- The ability to provide checkable references to cover the last three years
Working hours – Alternating each week, nights and days
- Shift 1: Days
- Monday to Friday 1600hrs – 2300hrs
- Shift 2: Nights
- Monday to Friday 2300hrs – 0800hrs