Securitas Security Services
Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
In this position, you will cover Days, Nights and Weekends
56 hours per week, the shift pattern currently works with:
- 7 days on with 7 off then
- 7 nights on with 7 off
You must have a full SIA licence to be considered for this position.
How you will make an impact as a Front House Security Officer:
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment.
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring the safeguarding of the premises.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Report any usage of First Aid equipment and shortfalls in the contents of First Aid boxes.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
Security Officer | Security Licence | Protective Services | Guard |Door Staff | Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | SIA | Traffic management | Building Patrol |Access Control | Guarding | Door Staff| Surveillance |Inspections
What you will bring to be a Front House Security Officer
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- No current criminal convictions.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and weekends
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!