RARE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITHIN A GROWING FIRM WITH IMPRESSIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES.
Job Title: Receptionist / Front of House Executive
Hours: Full time, permanent, 8.45am – 5.15pm, Monday to Friday
Available interviews: ASAP
The Company: A well renowned and distinguished corporate business with excellent local reputation. They can boast long standing, highly valued employees due to their core values and impressive benefits package. They can provide a stable and long standing career for the right candidate within this regulated industry.
The Role: You will be based Front of House in these luxurious offices acting as the face of the company, therefore the role will suit a professional, polished and well presented individual. You will be a people pleaser, always willing to go above and beyond to provide an exemplary service to clients.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Accurate message taking.
- Meeting and greeting.
- Providing refreshments.
- Managing a diary system for meeting and Board rooms.
- Booking appointments.
- Logging data and dealing with confidential documents.
- Providing an administrative service to the HR team and Operations Managers.
- Stationary ordering.
- Ensuring the reception area is always presentable and tidy.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good educational background – Degree level desirable
- Presentable and professional
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply: We have interviews available this week so please get in touch as soon as possible on (ask for either Georgie or Catherine) or apply online. You can also email your CV to
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.