Job Title: Membership Sales Advisor
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: Up to £20k depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent (40 hours per week)
Are you an experienced Membership Sales Advisor within a Sports/Leisure Industry? We’re looking for somebody with a keen interest in Golf, Health and Fitness, and a fun, outgoing personality to meet monthly personal and business sales targets.
Based in the stunning Devon Countryside this 4-star Hotel thrive on ensuring all guests have the best possible experience when visiting. They pride themselves on their superb range of facilities and constantly offer a high level of customer service. Boasting a championship golf course and a high end Health and Fitness Club and Spa, my client are now looking for a Membership Sales Advisor to boost sales and bring in revenue!
What’s on offer for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Discounted stays with the Hotel Group
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Free Health club membership
- Training & Development opportunities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To handle telephone queries and enquiries confidently and effectively
- Conduct tours of the facilities with prospective clients
- Contribute to the monthly sales lead generation target
- Stay up to date and aware of current market trends and local competition within the market
- Work to tight deadlines and within budgets
- Confidently make decisions and independently execute tasks sensibly and effectively
- Attend Sales Meetings when necessary
Due to the rural location of this position, applicants must have access to their own transport and a full, clean UK driving licence.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, make sure you apply today with an up-to-date CV for a fully confidential chat with an RSD Recruitment Professional!
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook